- M2 Machines
- M2 Machines Auto Lift Releases 13 / 3 2-Car Sets Includes Mercury Coupe, Mercury Cougar, GTO
Included in the 1:64 scale Auto-Lift Release 13 are the following castings:
1) 1949 Mercury Coupe - (Stock Body) Covered in Calabash Yellow this old Merc looks great. The Red stock interior really look good and gives the exterior a nice contrast. The Mercury Flathead engine runs like a top. The wheels are chrome "Flipper" Caps with wide white wall tires.
2) 1949 Mercury Coupe - (Stock Body) This Merc gets the custom make over. Painted with our cool Satin Purple paint and decked out with custom flames and scallops this one gets all the looks. Motivation comes from the Mercury Flathead engine. Wheels are chrome steel wheels and wide white walls. Can you dig it?
3) 1968 1/2 Mercury Cougar R-Code - Painted Bright Yellow with a Black Vinyl top and Semi-Gloss Black stripe. The interior is black
bucket seat with console. The engine is the 428 Cobra-Jet. The rolling stock is the recalled XR-7G rims and Goodyear Polyglas tires. This is one fast puzzy cat.
4) 1968 Mercury Cougar XR-7G - Covered in Satin Orange with a Black Vinyl top basically means there's not another one around
like it. Motivation comes from the new for 1968 Ford 302 engine. The Cougar rolls on a set of the ultra rare XR-7G wheels that were recalled.
5) 1969 Pontiac GTO - This Black beauty is laser straight. It's rock'n a Red bench seat interior. Options include: hood tach, Ram Air engine, and hide-away headlights. This Pontiac is tubbed and has large oversized rear tires with thinner front tires. The rims are E-T classic 5-spokes.
6) 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge - Bright Red paint with the factory Judge stripes look out of sight. Inside you'll find a Black bucket seat interior. Other bits include; hood tach, Ram Air engine, rear wing, and pro-street rims and tires. Large tires out back with skinnies up front. The rims are E-T slots. Can you handle the truth?